Your translation enquiry
- I will ALWAYS require your text in writing. Please e-mail me the final version of your text, if possible in an editable format such as WORD, so that I can directly adopt your formatting. Should this not be possible, please e-mail me a PDF or JPG file. If it is not possible to e-mail the text, please call me and we will work something out.
- Do let me know the target group and the purpose of the translation and, if possible, what country the translation is aimed at.
- Do let me know about the desired delivery date. Allow enough time for the project and also provide me with a permanent contact person in case I need to check back on something.
- Next I will send you a free and non-binding quotation.
- Please provide me with any reference material that you might already have when you confirm your order (glossaries, already existing translations etc.).
- I normally deliver completed translations via e-mail as a WORD document. Certified translations will be sent by registered mail.
It goes without saying that confidentiality is part of my daily business. If you request me to do so I will sign a confidentiality agreement for you.